Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 2

I got through my first night in my new home. I did get up at 3.58 am and again at 6.30 am. My mom was not amused. She does not like getting up in the night. I was just trying to be a good boy and do my pee's outside.

My mom and Dad were both grumpy all day as they were tired and it was pelting rain. I had a lot of energy but mom dad and my sister seemed to just want to sleep. My sister was very grumpy today. She just wanted to sleep in her fort of blankets but I wanted to play REALLY BAD. But my sister kept growling at me. I tried to get her attention by barking a lot but that just made everyone more angry. Eventually mom said we all had to go for a walk even though it was raining really cold rain. So all 4 of us went for a walk and when we were half way done it started to sleet. Mom and Dad were more grumpy than ever as we walked in the pelting sleet. We were so cold and wet when we got home. Mom wrapped me in a towel and a blanket and I had a good long sleep on her lap. Mom and Dad were happier as they got to watch a movie and my sister Pepper had some peace.

We went to bed and again I got up twice in the night. Once I had to make a pee but the other time I just wanted to go outside and see what wind was. Mom was not happy about that. Mom says this is a selfie and all the cool kids are doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home