Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 6

Thursdays are the best days! My mom can come home early from work and we can go on adventures. Today my mom took me in the car for the first time and I was a very good boy. I had to wear a dog seat belt which I was not crazy about but I did sit nice and quiet next to my mom while she was driving.
We went to this magical place called "Pet Smart". My mom got me some food and a "bully" stick to chew on. I also got a Kong to keep me entertained. After the store, mom took me to Kinder Farm Park and we went on an epic walk. We say many kinds of wild birds (including geese which didn't seem very nice) and two groups of deer. We also met a lady out horse riding. We saw some sheep and cows and people playing lacrosse and soccer. I walked two miles. I was very tired when we got back in the car.

On the way home we stopped to pick up my sister from the doggie day care place. the daycare people thought I was very cute and said that they could not wait until I am big enough to come and play there. Mom made me an appointment for the vet for next Thursday so I can get my rabies vaccine if I am old enough.

I was very tired when I got home and I had a big nap while my mom and dad went out for a nice dinner with my foster parents Ann and David. However, when my parents got home I had such a good rest I was full of beans and wanted to play until 2am despite my mom taking me out for a walk at midnight. I did have a good sleep through the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home